Blue Sky Care provides registered residential homes and supported living serices in the E.Midlands
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Experience: Managing care staff: 2 year (Preferred)
Location: Nottingham & Nottinghamshire (County)
We are looking for applicants who have knack for problem solving, be able to multitask, and is target driven. Most of all they must have people skills, someone who is a fantastic communicator and able to work in a team and be part of a team.
Would you like to join the Care Co-ordination team here at Experience Works? Don’t miss this opportunity to join a dedicated and fully trained care co-ordination team - Apply Now!
Due to the continued success of our ever growing Nottinghamshire branch, we need to increase the size of our team and as a result we currently have an opportunity for a confident, outgoing individual with excellent communication skills, to join the branch’s care co-ordination team.
The role of a Care Co-ordinator requires the line management and efficient deployment of a community based care team, who provide care to adults in their own home. Care Co-ordination duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Creating rotas for care staff, ensuring that a consistent, quality care service is provided at all times
• Line management of a team of Care Workers, conducting appraisals, supervisions, absence management meetings
• Providing exceptional levels of customer service and care to Service Users
• Operating in a way which promotes dignity and respect to Service Users and other team members
• Attending Service User reviews, dealing with complaints where necessary
• Delivering care to Service Users where necessary
• Undertaking Emergency on- call duties on a rota basis
• Experience of care co-ordination and “hands-on” care is an absolute must; unfortunately we are unable to consider candidates without this experience.
Hours & Pattern of Work
Monday to Friday, however; flexibility is required dependent upon the requirements of the role (e.g. early start, late finish).
Plus, Emergency on-call cover on a rota basis
Skills and experience required
• Full clean driving licence and use of own car – Essential
• Minimum NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or working towards) – Essential
• Good keyboarding skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office - Essential
• Ability to motivate, guide & coach - Essential
• Ability to work to strict deadlines - Essential
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal - Essential
• Self motivated with the ability to use initiative to solve problems – Essential
• Previous experience in the delivery of care – Essential
• Team player - Essential
• Previous care co-ordination experience - Essential
• Experience in supervision of Care Workers/team members - Preferable
• care co-ordination: 1 year (Required)
• providing care: 1 year (Required)
• Licence: Driving licence (Required)
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a dedicated and fully trained care co-ordination team - Apply Now!
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send a detailed CV, with a supporting statement, explaining why you would be suitable for this role.
Eligibility to work in the UK is Essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,349.00 to £19,349.00 /year
You have requested that candidates answering the following questions with a supporting statement outlining how they meet the requirements of this job role
Position reference: 87 060909000018